Become a Member!
Your membership is vital to the future of arts in Wilcox County!
Support your community.
We welcome anyone from anywhere to join the
You’ll receive updates through our newsletter and your
membership is tax deductible.
Please print this page and fill out the form below
with a check made
out to the Wilcox County Arts Council and mail to:
388 College Street,
Abbeville, GA 31001.
* Individual ($15)
* Husband & Wife ($30)
* Family ($35)
* Business/Civic Organization ($50)
* Sustainer ($50)
* Patron ($100)
* Grand Patron ($250)
* Benefactor ($500)
* Grand Benefactor ($1,000)
Corporate sponsorships are available.
Please list each adult member separately and include a title.
example, instead of Dr. & Mrs. John Doe, please separate as Dr. John
Doe and Mrs. Jane Doe.
The WCAC respects your privacy and will never sell your e-mail address.
• Become a member. Support the arts and your community by joining today.
• Attend meetings. All members are invited to join the monthly
meetings held the fourth Monday of every month at 7:00 p.m. in the Joy
Theatre in Abbeville.
• Buy a name plate. Leave your mark in the historic Neeman-Matthews
Auditorium by purchasing a $25 name plate for yourself or in
honor/memory of someone. Funds go to the renovation efforts of the old
• Donate to the WCAC scholarship. Each year one Wilcox County high
school senior is selected to receive a $250 scholarship based on
academic excellence and significant participation in literary events.
• Attend WCAC functions. Our arts season is filled with a variety of
events for all ages to enjoy. Be a part of the fun and bring your